aaa ohio auto club worthington ohio
AAA Ohio Locations in Worthington, OH
AAA Ohio Locations in Worthington, Ohio (OH)
This website serves AAA members residing in the 38-county service area of AAA Ohio Auto Club. If you are not a resident of our service area, please visit www.AAA.com/stop to visit the website for your area.
AAA Ohio Auto Club
90 E. Wilson Bridge Rd.
Worthington, Ohio 43085
Copyright © AAA Ohio Auto Club. All rights reserved.
AAA is a not-for-profit federation of 47 motor clubs with a combined total of more than 53 million members and approximately 1,000 locations in the U.S. and Canada. Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world's largest membership organizations and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the U.S. AAA provides its members convenient access to – more. services and products 24 hours a day, seven days a week through retail locations and through internet. The organization is also a leader and advocate for the safety and security of all travelers. AAA.com
*Discounts and Reward
*Company Wellness Program
*Competitive 401(k) plan with match
*Company paid life insurance
*Short/Long Term Disability
*Free AAA membership
*Paid time off (vacation, sick and personal hours)
90 E Wilson Bridge Rd, Worthington, OH 43085 >
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Automotive Services, Insurance Companies
Description: AAA Ohio Auto Club is part of a federation of AAA Clubs across the United States. The not-for-profit company provides members with travel-, insurance-, financial- and automotive -related services, and is also a leader and advocate for the safety and security of all travelers.
Members (8): Mark Shaw (President)
Linda Ulrey (Human Resources Director)
Tom Keyes (Treasurer)
Kent Rambo (VP Marketing)
Tom Jones (President)
Charles Parker (Chief Information Officer, inactive)
Brenda Suttles (MIS Manager, inactive)
Dave Wood (Vice-President, inactive)
Categories: Auto Service & Repair, Roadside Assistance, Towing
Specialties: Experts in all areas of travel, including Cruises & Tours, Emergency roadside assistance 24/7/365, Insurance Services from the company you trust, ASE-certified automotive technicians.
Products: Annuities, Cruises, Cruises & Tours, For Reservations Call, Free Estimates, Full Service Travel Agency, Hotel & Car Reservations, hotel reservations, Itineraries, Life Insurance, Sightseeing Tours, Tour Guides, Tours, Tours & Cruises, Traveler's Check, .
Payment options: Travelers Cheques
Additional: AAA Travel Travel With Someone You Trust
Aaa ohio auto club worthington ohio
3096 Kingsdale Ctr
See us for Hotel & Car Reservations, Cruises, Triptiks®, Luggage & more. Get a quote on auto insurance.
Always looking out for us. Fixed our van twice when the dealer couldn't do it, that says a lot. Fixed a blown fuse and didn't charge us an arm and a leg was VERY reasonable and honest with us. That's
5. AAA Car Care Plus: Columbus Northwest
See us for Oil Changes, Brakes & Tires, Batteries & Diagnostics, Tune-ups, Heating & A/C Repair and other repairs.
5486 N Hamilton Rd
Great customer service and my car is running great. I would recommend anyone to take their care there for any work.
8350 Sancus Blvd
We have been thinking about going to Canada this year. We were in the area and dropped by to see what information we could get. We spoke with Scott Cooper, and he was very helpful. He gave us some tr
AAA/Ohio Auto Club - Team Lead Resume Example
March 2010 to Current AAA/Ohio Auto Club - Worthington , OH
- Handling member escalations and provide a reasonable solution while adhering to policies.
- Directly oversee day to day operations, with no direct supervision, to ensure the call center is running appropriately.
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the call receivers and dispatchers to ensure each member's request is handled in a timely manner.
- Assist with providing fed back to management in regards to the associates.
- Having call receiving and dispatching skills, I am able to assist in dispatch and/or call receiving when needed.
November 2006 to June 2009 White Electronic Design - Columbus , OH
- Assist in the finishing, testing, quality assurance, and assembly departments.
- Worked with a team to ensure projects.
- were completed by the scheduled due date.
- Became a line leader and assigned each person their task for that specific.
- job while working to ensure the products were made and handled correctly and the equipment worked properly.
- and tested parts to guarantee certain specifications were met.
July 2004 to November 2006 Sally Beauty Supply - Columbus , OH
- Opened and closed the store, including counting cash, opening and closing cash registers, ensuring the deposit was taken to the bank every day.
- Creating staff assignments, and schedules.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Trained all new sales employees on effective techniques.
- Worked flexible schedule to accommodate changing customer levels.
- Worked side by side with the manager to ensure daily, monthly, and yearly budget goals were met.